We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. Our policy is to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
We use images from different sources, the sources are listed below
- Our images are captured in our studio.
- Images created by our artists.
- Images generated by AI services like MidJourney
- Copyright-free websites like Pexels, Pixabay, FreePik.
- Premium photo editing services like Canva, Crello, VistaCreate, Glorify.
- Copyright-free images bundles.
So, there are a lot of sources for our images on our website. There are some chances that the image we used from the bundle or any website is infringing someone’s copyright.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on our site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice that includes the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the material on our site that you claim is infringing your work, including a link to the specific page containing the material.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
Upon receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement, we will take whatever action we deem appropriate, including removal of the disputed material from our site.
The process may take 5-10 working days.
Please get in touch with our Copyright Agent at [email protected] to file a notice of infringement or if you have any questions about our copyright policy.
Suppose there is any legal issue. All the legal proceedings will be done in the local judiciary court in New Delhi, India.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us for more information.